This website is a form of blook. It is a cross between a blog, a website and an on-line book.
Like a blog, it consists of a series of posts but unlike a blog they do not appear in reverse chronological order. I have organized it into chapters more like a book.
- It is work in progress. I am daily updating, refining and expanding it. In other words, I am working out loud.
- I am unlikely ever to complete it as it will grow and evolve over time though at some point I may create a traditional book from the online material.
- Each post should make sense on its own like a short article, essay or blog post.
- I am designing it so that you can read each post in less than 5 – 10 minutes.
- The site aims to work well on all devices in order that you can read it in bed or on the train on your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- The format of each post is simple with mainly a single font and liberally scattered with quotations, photographs, and videos.
- I have restricted links to other sites to permanent sites such as Wikipedia where there is less risk of the links becoming broken.